Terms & Conditions
|VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") SO PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT CONTACT@EXTREMESAILINGTRAVELER.TRAVEL|
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors | Reliance Disclaimer | Availability | Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites | Copyrights | Trademarks | General Terms and Conditions | Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
|Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors|
|1. Although Extremesailingtraveler tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Reliance does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. Extremesailingtraveler makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information. |
2. Extremesailingtraveler makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
3. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Extremesailingtraveler or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither Extremesailingtraveler and affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
4. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Reliance makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. RELIANCE, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. RELIANCE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF RELIANCE HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
|Extremesailingtraveler companies have their own separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use "Extremesailingtraveler", "Group", "we" or "us" when we refer to Reliance companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Reliance company.|
|1. Extremesailingtraveler controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.|
2. Extremesailingtraveler has several websites offering products, services, content and various other functionalities (collectively the "Services") to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. Extremesailingtraveler does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the Services from the Extremesailingtraveler site in another region and Extremesailingtraveler may cancel a user's order or redirect a user to the site for that user's region if a user attempts to order Services offered on a site in another region.
3. Information that Extremesailingtraveler publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Extremesailingtraveler products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Extremesailingtraveler intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local Extremesailingtraveler business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
|Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites|
|1. In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Extremesailingtraveler has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party. |
2. This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Extremesailingtraveler Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Extremesailingtraveler is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
|1. This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Reliance or have been licensed to Extremesailingtraveler by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. Extremesailingtraveler retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by Extremesailingtraveler and used under licence by Extremesailingtraveler affiliates. |
2. You may :
3. You may not
|The Extremesailingtraveler and all products and logos denoted with TM or ? are trademarks or registered trademarks of Extremesailingtraveler or its affiliates. Reliance trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a Reliance product or service.|
|General Terms and Conditions|
1. Extremesailingtraveler does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Reliance becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, Reliance will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Extremesailingtraveler deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Reliance will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Extremesailingtraveler will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
In accordance with the provisions of the SPI Rules, any grievances which you may have with respect to the information shared by you with Reliance Digital hereunder and its treatment, may be directed by you to the grievance officer of Reliance Digital at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Banescu Laurence
|TERMS AND CONDITIONS for use of Solution Box|
|You agree not to use the Site or Services to:|
|Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification or otherwise objectionable in any way;|
(i) Harm or threaten to harm anyone in any way; "Stalk" or otherwise harass any other person or entity;
(ii) Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(iii) Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
(iv) Disseminate or transmit any content that
(a) violates any law (whether local, state, national, or international),
(b) infringes or violates any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or any other proprietary right (including, but not limited to, using third party copyrighted materials or trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution), or
(c) includes third party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
(v) Disseminate or transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code, programs or other similar technologies; or
(vi) post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, programs or other similar technologies designed to interrupt, destroy, or
(vii) limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(viii) Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any comment you post on the Site;
(ix) Post any content or submit any feedback that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to revealing personal or private information about others without their permission; or
Reliance reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate if it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have engaged in any of these practices or otherwise violated these Terms of Service. Such action may include removing any of your content, cancelling the account of any user Reliance believes to be in violation of the Terms of Service, terminating your license to access the Site or use the Services or initiating civil or criminal legal proceedings. Internet transmissions are never completely secure.
We do not pre-screen User Submissions, and you agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions. We are not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions, and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions. We are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. You represent and warrant that your User Submissions and our authorized use of such submissions do not and will not infringe the rights of any third party (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other legal or moral rights). You, and not we, are responsible for any consequences of sharing personal information about yourself on public areas of the Service, such as your home address or the home address of others.
We own all rights, title, and interests in any compilation, collective work or other derivative work created by us using or incorporating your content (but not your original content). When you use a feature on the Services that allows users to share, transform, readapt, modify, or combine user content with other content, you grant us and our users an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, right and license in the universe to use, reproduce, modify, display, remix, perform, distribute, redistribute, adapt, promote, create derivative works, and syndicate your content in any medium and through any form of technology or distribution and to permit any derivative works to be licensed under these same license terms. The rights granted under this Section 2 will survive the termination of these Terms.
All content and materials provided on the Services are intended for general information, general discussion, education, and entertainment purposes only. Do not construe that such content is either endorsed or verified by us. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON SUCH MATERIALS ARE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Comments section across articles published on the Solution Box is intended for visitors, users and customers of the website to express their views and/or to make comments that prove useful to the community or public at large, as also enable one to find and make use of the information that aid in expanding understanding/knowledge on a subject or to inch closer in making the right shopping decision. While we welcome comments and suggestions from customers/users, one has to follow certain protocols for the betterment of the community. All comments/views posted shall be moderated by us for objectionable content and only ones that are in the clear will be made visible.
The following key rules/terms to be noted and followed while posting or making the comments.